Thursday, May 15, 2008

Roadtrip!

My sister is flying in from Florida tomorrow night. She and I will hook the trailer up to the Escalade and drive back to Edina together while John mans the store. Monica was sweet enough to agree to accompany me on this roadtrip just because I asked. Apparently, asking for help is not something I have been good at in the past (John made me ask...I was planning to go solo) - it is so nice when your best friend is also your sister!

I have alot of work to do at the house before it is listed - starting with all of "the stuff". Where do all these things come from? I have no idea, but I do know where they are NOT going! I will continue my quest to declutter my life (except for my high heel shoe chair, my little shoe collection, my adjustable frame Sleep Number Bed and the flat screen tv, of course).

The weather has been very warm - over 100 degrees last week. We have had two evenings of thunderstorms which knocked cable out intermittenly (almost missed American Idol last night).

News from my kids is all good. I am looking forward to seeing them both soon and spending time with Sean on our roadtrip back to Texas.

No comments: